Designation: Sr. System Administrator
Experience: 4+ Years
Location: Ahmedabad Prahladnagar
Company: Intuz Solution Pvt Ltd(IT Service Base industry) for 12 years in the market.
Why should you join Us :
5 Days a week
Flexible working hours
Opportunity to work with the latest technology
Everyday evening snacks
Job Description :
· Should provide direction and leadership to the Systems Administrators.
· Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day technical activities related to maintaining a reliable and effective IT infra of the Company.
· Should have MCSE and CCNA certificates and excellent knowledge of system administration.
· Effective hardware and software problem-solving abilities.
· Should have sound at least 3+ years‘ experience in configuration & management of Linux & Windows server.
· Exposure & experience in AWS server configuration & management will be adding an advantage.
· Good analytical skills and communication skills.
· Ability to identify the problems and find creative solutions within the timeline.
· A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
· Supervise, develop and mentor all System Administrators
· Troubleshoot and repair all server related problems in a timely manner; close them as per the internal SLA defined.
· Develop and maintain a server recovery plan for all systems to include both a regular backup schedule and tested process for data restoration
· Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
· Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
· Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
· Participate in the development of schedules, priorities, and determination of timelines and resources.
· Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
· Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off-site as necessary.
· Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
· Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
· Supervise and participate in the ongoing maintenance of the server environment as well as all related infrastructure.
· Assist in developing ways to reduce the amount of incoming technical support requests.
· Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
· Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.