With a simple but powerful mission of developing cutting edge software product applications for clients, our closely-knit team works with passion and integrity. Currently, a small team with a big mission, most of us trying our best to help each other achieve the common goals. For us, it’s most exciting time as we see good growth opportunities for us in the market.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 3+ years experience in software development to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, it is preferred that you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility, hunger to learn new technology, logically strong to build logic irrespective of any programming language.
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
· Write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create robust, secure, scalable applications
· Build well-structured code with proper standards, best practices and performance measures
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Write technical documentation
· Help your peers to grow their skills.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Experience developing responsive web applications
· Experience of database design, queries and data-structure using databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· An analytical mind
· Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
· Running test cases with tool such as Mocha, Sentry.io etc..
· Should work independently
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Practical Knowledge of MVC design pattern coding structure
· Experience of creating robust REST API and Optimization of web applications
· Comprehensive knowledge of managing sources with code versioning tools such as GIT, bitbucket, SVN
· Awareness of Agile fundamentals using project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp and CI/CD
· Knowledge of third-party services such as Google Cloud, GraphQL, AWS.